Humatics is seeking an exceptional Data Product Manager to shape, create and bring data based mobility products to the market that will delight our customers and improve the lives of riders all over the world. You’ll join a highly motivated team with decades of experience in mobility, navigation and autonomous operations. You’ll have the opportunity to own a product from idea to a global launch ensuring it meets our customers needs. This hire will join Humatics’ Product Management Team and report to the Director of Product. We’re eager to meet enthusiastic people who enjoy challenges, are team players and want to impact the future of mobility.
What you will be working on
- Establish vision, strategy, and product roadmap and requirements for Humatics data products.
- You will own your roadmap, measure performance, be the voice of the customer, identify risks and mitigations, and ensure we hit our commitments
- Create MVPs, wireframes, data visualizations and concepts, solicit feedback, fail-fast and iterate achieving market fit and productization.
- Explore current data and collect more to create insights, identify events and define dashboards that customers will value
- Own customer relationships identifying features, applications and markets that are attractive to Humatics’ software and API products while ensuring customer satisfaction is achieved.
- You will play an active role in the technical sales process by presenting and creating product content for sales discussions, proposals, and ongoing customer projects.
- You will play a key role in establishing the Humatics Mobility product marketing strategy, creating marketing content (e.g. white papers, case studies, articles) and representing Humatics at industry events.
- You will perform mobility market research and analysis to identify new applications and markets that Humatics is well positioned to enter
- Communicate up and down the ladder ensuring the entire mobility team knows the Why behind the What we are executing on
- 3+ years of experience as with data analytics, machine learning, predictive analytics or visualizations.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a Science, Engineering, Business Administration or related field; MBA or Technical Master’s degree a strong plus
- Demonstrated experience working with software and data science teams
- Direct experience owning a customer relationship and delivering product
- Experience with new product development and hard tech commercialization
- Ability to independently and rapidly tackle challenging product problems with minimal supervision
- Strong communication skills including presenting results and recommendations both internally to executives and externally to customers.
- Experience in mobility, rail, navigation, autonomy or predictive analytics is a huge plus
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful equity ownership in a well-funded startup
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) plan
- Paid holidays and unlimited vacation
This position is based at Humatics headquarters in Waltham, MA or remotely.
If you do not meet all of these qualifications, but are excited about the opportunity, please apply!
Humatics is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.