Humatics breakthrough microlocation system and analytics software comprise a Spatial Intelligence Platform™ that will revolutionize how people and machines locate, navigate and collaborate. A single Humatics system, using simple, inexpensive radio-frequency technology, can pinpoint multiple, moving targets with millimeter-scale precision, vastly outperforming existing systems at a fraction of the cost.
We are seeking a seasoned Senior Product Manager to drive our product initiatives from conception to launch and ensuing iterations. In consultation with customers and the team, you will develop the product requirements that provide a high-level understanding of how features are expected to work, why they are worth building, how they will be rolled out, and how they will be measured. You will bridge the technical and business worlds, collaborating closely with engineers, designers, salespeople and product marketers to ensure that our products solve the right problems and convert our customers into raving fans.
- Develop and execute on the product vision and roadmap
- Determine user requirements and prioritization leveraging both user research and product insight
- Create user narratives to illustrate the customer experience
- Perform market research and analysis
- Own the product backlog; prioritize product features and tasks with cross-functional team
- Plan product releases
- Establish milestones, monitor progress and provide status updates
- Work across a truly full stack product that spans hardware, software, industrial design, data science, and service design
- Partner with Engineering, Marketing, PR, Business Development/Partnerships, Legal, and Operations teams
- Monitor and respond to customer feedback
- Continuously make operational improvements (improved metrics, automation)
- Up to 25% travel
- BS/MS in Engineering. MBA a plus
- 5+ years of experience working in a Product Management role within the industrial automation, discrete manufacturing or controls industry
- Experience launching and successfully delivering a technology product
- Ability to plan/review product architecture, technical designs, test strategies, and test cases
- Adept at diving deep into the weeds with engineers while keeping the product vision in mind
- Demonstrated experience defining, gathering and organizing requirements for a highly technical product
- Well informed regarding industry trends in industrial automation markets and the competitive landscape
- Obsessed with meeting the needs of users, comfortable operating as the voice of the customer internally, and able to objectively translate consumer feedback into actionable initiatives
Technical Domain Expertise
- Solid experience with industrial automation, robotics, control systems, or camera/sensor-based perception
- Familiarity with data structures and algorithms, machine learning and math.
- Demonstrated success in leading by influence, not authority
- An analytical and metrics-driven work style
- Effective public speaker comfortable presenting complex technical information to technical and non-technical audiences at all levels of the organization
- Competitive salary
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid holidays and vacation
Humatics is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.